Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Common Threads Knit Shop

Hello!!

Isn't that view up there lovely??  That's what we seen while driving along the 101 going back to Carlsbad.  I could get use to that pretty easily!! 

This day I got to go to both The Black Sheep and Common Threads.  I was on the hunt for some Tahki Cotton Classic to add to the skeins I got from Elly and Susan in the Itty-Bitty swaps so that I can make a blanket for my bed.  I had a pattern already in mind so I knew the colours that I wanted.  It was a lot of fun to go searching for the right ones! 


First I went to Common Threads.  It was a cute little shop full of lots and lots of yarn! 

You could even sit and knit in the sun if you'd like! 

Here's the little friend I was talking about yesterday!!  This is Cocoa having an early morning nap.



I didn't find all the colours I needed here (even with all that yarn!), so I went back to The Black Sheep for the rest.  I headed back to the Inn with a bag full of gorgeous GORGEOUS yarn!!  What a happy day I had!!

I've already started my blanket (and am so excited to show you!), but I have a few more posts to catch you all up on what I've been up to these last couple of weeks. 

See you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this store! What a sunny town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of The Black Sheep! I could spend the whole day there!!!

    Purplebeary83

    ReplyDelete